Beat One – EDM Track. Written by Kevin MacLeod. Upbeat, drum and bass styled track. Minimalistic and cool. Modern and dark. This music is available for commercial and non-commercial purposes.This Track is: Royalty Free Music! Royalty free music is a specific kind of stock music or production music that is produced for unlimited use in any number of applications and productions.
This music is licensed CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.
You can use this track for your videos, podcasts, ebooks, social media, teasers/trailers, comercial ads, webinars, Powerpoint presentations and anything else. You can use this track also for worldwide broadcast or advertising on TV, radio, on unlimited occasions.
These tracks were created by professionals for unlimited commercial use. No need to worry about ripping copyrighted audio..
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use this music on YouTube? Yes.
- Can I use this music on Twitch? Yes.
- Can I use this music on Facebook? Yes.
- Can I use this music in a theater, disco, club? Yes.
- Can I use this music in a restaurant, pub, bar cafe? Yes.
- Can I use this music in an ad? Yes.
- Can I use this music in a movie? Yes.
- Can I use this music in Social Media like Instagram, TikTok or Facebook? Yes.
- Do I have to pay royalties, fees, etc. when I use this music? No
- It is OK if I credit the musician in my film? Yes.
- Can I include this music in a DLC pack I’m distributing? YES!
- Can I include this music in a piece of software or App? YES!
- Can I include this music in an app that generates movies for users? YES!
- I’m a composer and I love what you’re doing! Can I donate music? Absolutely.
- Can I buy exclusive rights to any of these tracks? No. The CC0 licensing is a one-way trip.
- Can I download this music, and then sell it on my site? Actually, yes.
- Do I own the Copyrigrs of the music? No
- Can I put together a digital album, and sell it through a distributor like iTunes, Google PLay, Spotify, or Amazon? NO. Each of those distributors require you own 100% of the copyrights to the tracks you publish. If you attempt this, you will likely get a cease and desist letter and lose all the money you made and never be able to sell things on those sites ever again
Buy this track now.
Enjoy Your Creative Freedom