By accessing or using our Services, you: (i) represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction and not prohibited from receiving our Services; and (ii) agree to these Terms. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, please do not use our Services.
While these Terms apply to your use of our Services, please note that any and all use of the music or other audio content provided within our Services will be subject to a separate music license agreement that addresses your right to use and distribute the content. These license agreements may either be between you and music-market.net or between music-market.net and one of our customers that allows you to use the music.
More information about the different licenses and subscriptions that we offer can be found on our websit.
To use certain portions of our services, you must create an account and register as a user by following the instructions that are further specified in the user registration form. Your account will contain basic account information, including a username and password. The password you choose must be a unique and distinct password from other passwords you use. You are responsible for your username and password and should never give out your login credentials to anyone else. You must use a valid e-mail address, and music-market.net reserves the right to test and verify this at any time.
You must notify music-market.net immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your music-market.net account that you become aware of.
You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your music-market.net account.
Terms of Payment
(1) Payment can be made either by credit card, Paypal or Bank Transfer.
(2) The choice of the available payment methods is incumbent on us. In particular, we reserve the right to offer you only selected payment methods for payment, e.g. advance payment only to secure our credit risk.
(3) In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase price will be reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering (authorisation). The actual charge to your credit card account will be made at the time we ship the goods to you.
(4) If you pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal during the ordering process. To be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards.
Delivery, Music Download
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the music tracks shall be delivered by providing a link to download. This can be activated by you and starts the download to the storage medium selected by you.
(2) It is the responsibility of the customer to provide suitable software that enables the files and content to be opened, edited and printed out properly.
Our Services and General Limitations of Use
Our Services include an online music catalogue service, by which music-market.net makes available digital music/audio files (collectively, as well as any part thereof, “Music Pieces” or Tracks) for use in audiovisual productions and/or other productions, as set out in these terms and the applicable music license agreement.
The Music Pieces available via our Services may change at any time, with or without any notice to you. You accept that the availability of Music Pieces via our Services may change. We provide information about the types and details of Music Pieces, such as genres, categories, etc., but music-market.net does not guarantee the accuracy of such information.
You shall not use or allow the use of our Services or Music Pieces for:
- Any illegal, unlawful or malicious purpose or activity;
- Activities that we deem improper for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion; or
- The purpose, in whole or in part, of building a service that would compete with our Services or to assist another person in building such a service.
You shall not and shall not attempt to:
- Create more than one account on our music-market.net site;
- Download Music Tracks except in accordance with the restrictions applicable to your account;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our Services;
- Transfer your account on our Services or the resources or data related to your account to a third party;
- Access or use another user’s account on our site without our written approval;
- Remove any proprietary, copyright, or warning legend from our Services or the Music Tracks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or use or provide any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate information, in connection with our Services;
- Transmit to us or our service providers, or transmit via our Services, any software or materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, or other items of a destructive nature;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine“ or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our Services;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to download or “scrape” excessively high volumes of Music Pieces, where what is considered an excessively high volume shall be determined at music-market.net sole discretion; or
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services, or breach the security or authentication measures on our Services, monitor data or traffic on our Services, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our Services, such as a denial of service attack.
You may not use the Music Pieces in connection with other material, or otherwise in a manner or context, that is offensive, defamatory, obscene, immoral, discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, libelous, contrary to public policy or accepted moral principles, or that otherwise violates any rights of anyone associated with the Music Pieces and/or any third party. You may not falsely represent, expressly or impliedly, that you are the creator of a work that derives a substantial part of its artistic components from the Music Pieces.
Download of Music
On Music-Market.net, we have a specific license for each of our item types. Be sure you are aware of which license applies to the item you have downloaded.
By uploading any Music or Artworks to music-market.net:
- you represent and warrant that the use or other exploitation of your Music and/or Artworks by Company and its authorized sublicensees and distributors and/or by users of the site as contemplated by this Agreement will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- you represent and warrant that, to the extent you are the songwriter of any or all of the Musical Works embodied in your Sound Recordings or Music Videos, whether in whole or in part (e.g., as a co-writer), you have the full right, power, and authority to grant the rights set forth in this Agreement notwithstanding the provisions of any agreement you may have entered into with any performing rights organization (“PRO”), whether based in the United States (e.g., GEMA, SUISA, ASCAP, BMI or SESAC) or elsewhere, or any music publisher, and that you are solely responsible for taking all steps necessary to inform such PRO or music publisher of your grant of a royalty free license to Company for the public performances and communications to the public of your Musical Works, and that no fees or payments of any kind whatsoever shall be due to any PRO or music publisher for the public performance or communication to the public of your Musical Works.
- you represent and warrant that no fees of any kind shall be due any third party, including, but not limited to, any union, guild, non-featured vocalist or musician, engineer or producer, for the use or re-use of your Music as authorized under this Agreement.
Editing/changing the music:
You may edit our music (fade, crop, cut, copy, stretch, loop) etc. to fit your required cue lengths.
You may however not use our music as a basis on which to create new music. Exeption for BuyOut Tracks.
Multiple uses under one license:
Licensee may use the licensed work in multiple episodes, versions, updates and variations under a single License purchase, so long as the uses are all done by the same client/organization and all come under the same main project / title.
Transfer of rights / license:
All digital contents provided by the seller are copyrighted by the respective authors.
The License is non-transferable, except in cases where the licensee is a producer/developer who is using the music within a project that is being developed for a client. For example, a video producer who is creating content for their client. In such cases, the Licensee may transfer the rights within the License to that one client.
Term/Duration of License and Termination:
The Standard License, Extended License and Widest License are one-time license purchases that last in perpetuity (=forever). There are no annual renewal fees. The license is however terminated if the payment is reversed / refunded / charged back / not completed.
The “Web Application License” is an annual license subscription that must be paid once per year and expires one year after the last received payment.
It is good practice to always credit the composer or any other creative work that has been done as part of your project. We encourage giving credits to the music composer, but it is not an absolute requirement. Butt see details on each track.
When you sign up for a user account with us, you are asked to provide the information we need to fulfil any orders you place on our site.
We never share your information with any third party. Only music-market.net staff will have access to the data.
The data will be retained on our server until such time as you as a user ask to have it deleted.
You have the right to be forgotten. Should you wish to have your user account deleted, please contact us to request this, and we will promptly delete your user account from our database.
If your user account is deleted, your information will still be stored as part of customer data on any orders you have placed with us, because the order history is not deleted even if we delete a user account. Should you wish to have the information about your past orders also deleted, please specify this in writing, and in this case, we will also delete the customer information from any and all orders you have placed on our site. Such action will completely eradicate any trace of information about you or your purchase history on our site, so it will be impossible for you to re-download your past orders, invoices, license documents, or to obtain from us any proof that a license purchase ever took place.
Being contacted by music-market.net, We send out newsletters a few times per year (no more than once per month) with major new releases, announcements and special offers. If you do not wish to receive such newsletters, please log into your music-market.net user account, go to your Profile page, and switch off the option to receive newsletters. OR, simply contact us and tell us that you do not wish to receive updates or offers from us.
At music-market.net we never get to see any financial data such as credit card numbers. These are gathered and processed by our e-commerce partners PayPal, Stripe or WorldPay. For information regarding their privacy policies, please refer to their websites.
Our Services are integrated with third-party applications, websites, and other services to make our Services and Music Pieces available to you. The providers of these third-party services may have their own terms of service or other terms, and your use of these third party services will be subject to the applicable terms of such third-party providers. We are not responsible or liable for the actions, omissions, content, services or features (or lack thereof) of any third-party service.
Representation and Warranties:
music-market.net represents and warrants that we are the lawful licensor or agent of the licensor of the music and audio tracks and have the full right and authority to enter into this agreement and to grant you all of the rights and licenses herein granted.
Disclaimer of consequential damages:
music-market.net is under no circumstances liable for any damages, consequential or incidental, arising out of the use of the music and audio tracks or inability to use the tracks including without limitation, computer failure, work stoppage or any other damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion for limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Although music-market.net will employ reasonable efforts to make sure that the site is available to users, temporary disruptions of the services available on this site may occur from time to time. The services provided on the site are “as is” and music-market.net is not liable to you or anyone connected to you for any such disruptions.
Limitation on liability:
You agree that our liability with respect to any claims or legal actions from you or any person deriving any rights from you shall solely be limited to the actual price paid for the license.
Rules and Conduct: